Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Morning Post


A smorgasbord week.......


Ron and Sophie having an 'instructional' moment.


Fenced in...


As much as Sophie likes all the 'free' salad' (grass), 
I think she can hardly wait for the snow to come!


Smoke stack....


I think this building looks better this colour!!


Th price of gasoline per liter in Halifax this week.


Liked the colours here.


My own 'building colouring book''.


Bright orange doors.


Interesting cloud-type mix.


Staring gull.


A view of the famous Peggy's Cove lighthouse.


It looks like a Colorado sky/landscape.


Catching a wave......with my camera.


'Jim, France is that way! I am certain.'


DUCK!!!


"Super Dog"!



14 comments:

  1. Ron was pointing to Norway! Glorious photos and treatments. And to think US citizens complain about the price they pay for gas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitch, we were on the South Shore here so it MUST be France!! lol
      We North Americans have it easy compared to you guys in Europe!

      Delete
  2. Love them all, but especially SUPer dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To the rescue! Have a great day Debra!

      Delete
  3. Superdog is awesome.
    I always enjoy your weekly photo collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stewart! How are things going?

      Delete
  4. Me too, that " Super Dog" is one to print and frame, lovely shot of the waves too. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie just loves this location, Jean! She has no problem scampering all over these large granite rocks.

      Delete
  5. What beautiful shots at the beach. You are so lucky to live in such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! We do not take anything for granted.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous shots, Jim. Love the artistic renderings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection, Jim! I'm not sure where to start. They are all great in their own way. The one with Sophie and Ron is fabulous. It looks like they're having a deep conversation. And I love the one with the gull staring. Very cool image! I enjoy these posts each week, so keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy them too Martha! Makes me appreciate our outings and what we see every day. You know I am finding the 'unplanned' photos, like the one with Ron and Sophie, sometimes 'come out' better than my 'planned' ones!

      Delete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails