Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Morning Post



I could literally fill this post with snow shots
and winter-related things.
But, if you are like me right now
and wanting a change in your environment,
with warmer, sunnier weather,
then all I could dare post today is a single photo
I took Thursday morning on the 'hill'. 
We are in transition now in Nova Scotia.
We could have anything from bright, warmish days
to dark, gray overcast days,
to an expected snowfall of 15cm today.

What can I say?







5 comments:

  1. Nice shot, Jim! This time of year is truly a crap shoot :) You just don't know what you'll get from one day to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely as always and of course same weather here, so I have blings today and collection I love everything about the sea about rivers and shelves and that's what's up today, see i could fit so well in Halifax......

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dreamy shot, Jim. It's sunny and blue sky in Breckenridge but much white remains. I'm busy with grandchildren so just stopping by to say Hi and hope spring comes to you sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails