Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Morning Post


A week in August in Nova Scotia.....


'Yours truly' drying off Sophie at the park in Halifax.


A path in the dune grass.


Hey, wait for me you two!


Had lunch yesterday with our friend, Gaye from New York State.
She was touring Nova Scotia for the past week.


Morning beach shot.


A rose by any other name.


August morning at the beach.


My Carnival Glass vases have found a 'home' amongst Amy's vintage accessories at the shop.


Two beach birds in flight.


Very colourful beach/sea foam.


Another day at the beach.


One of the very few surfers that braves the waters of the north Atlantic without a wet suit.


Footprints in the sand....


Wet rocks and sand.


Lifeguards' chair at beach.


Sophie 'in her element'.


Sophie and her surfing buddies.



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Hard to pick a favourite. I wonder what causes the rainbow colours in the foam and is it toxic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful week, " Wet rocks and sand" would you print, frame and have in your shop to sell? That is a real winner. Also, Sophie and her footprints. stunningly footstanding, oops I meant outstanding!!!.. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree...wet rocks and sand is awesome! your photos are like a gift. i was looking at them and feeling like someone had just given me something really special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning Jim, I always look forward to your saturday photos-makes my morning-now to make some coffee-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Your photos always make me long for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the soft focus you used on some of these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of photos, Jim! No wet suit? That is one incredibly brave surfer! I would never...

    Love the photo of Ron waving and running toward you, and the one of you drying Sophie (I bet that is a regular occurrence!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Nancy's idea - why not sell some of these beauties in the shop!
    Love the wet rocks and sand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a wonderful place to be!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails