Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Morning Post


This week had seven days and a lot of photos! :


Sunrise and garden shed.


One early morning look out the window.


Our `Dogwood tree`was so impressive this year......
please indulge me one last time this season.







Found this soccer ball/football on the beach and it was no competition for Mr.Orangie!


Some shade at the beach.


Summertime at Lawrencetown Beach.


'Caught' this tanker and sailboat in Halifax Harbour.


At Victoria Park in Halifax for lunch and Sophie was being very polite.


I have these Grindley Restaurant Ware cups and saucers at the 'shop'.....
mcm stands for mid-century maniac.


Settling at the river.


Ron and Sophie 'in action'.


The U.S. movie 'Lizzie Borden' still in production in Halifax.


Sunset on MacDonald Hill.


A great little path at Point Pleasant Park.

Other sunset shots.



Sara was the cutest little dog....and friendly.


Sunset on the Lawrencetown River.


Peninsular Halifax is built on a hill...great workout!


Yeah! My favourite berries are on their way! (blackberries at the park)


Your guess is as good as mine as to what this yellow fungi is called....great colour.


Most of the paths at the Park have names.


The Town Clock overlooking downtown Halifax.....across the harbour is the city of Dartmouth.


Citadel Hill is a National Park right in the centre of Halifax..
'at ease, soldier'.


Walking bridge at sunset.



Have a great weekend everyone!

22 comments:

  1. Great shots, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Davine. I wonder what beautiful areas of Australia you are discovering the last few days?

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog. Just was it at Vicki's. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! Welcome and so good to meet you.
      Sophie my dog is quite the character.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful glimpses of your week, Jim. I love the shed in the midst of all that garden greenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That early morning was perfect for photos....wish I was awake and took more!! lol

      Delete
  4. Some wonderful shots in this week's eclectic mix, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra. I do try to be as diverse as I can.

      Delete
  5. You have been busy this week! I especially love the golden light of sunset and you capture it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic photos, Jim! That sunset shot is spectacular. And Sara is absolutely adorable. But Sophie is always my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a strange evening Martha when the sun was setting. Sophie loves to pose for us.

      Delete
  7. always love your saturday photos-great views of the dogwood, my favorites are always Sophie though-lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie says THANKS with a big lick! Just for you Kathy!!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Well thank you....good to see you!

      Delete
  9. I feel such a connection to some of these photos. Memories of my all too short visit live on in them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like someone had fun with photo editing today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jim- these are my favorite posts/ I find myself looking forward to them on the weekend. I love the variety of pictures-- especially the sunset pics. That picture of Ron in action-- is awesome!! Keep these weekend posts coming!!
    Xoxoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the golden light in these shots. The sunset photos are glorious.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails