Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday Morning Post


So good to be outdoors once again without all the winter layers and snow boots!
I feel lighter!

Still some snow around but only in large wooded areas 
where the sun doesn't reach.



Top of stone wall at Lake Banook.


Kayaker in very icy lake.


Speaking of layers.....


With Ron and Sophie at Lake Banook.


More people venturing up MacDonald Hill this week.


Good ole Beech tree holding on to its leaves for 'dear-life'.


Loved the colours of moss, tree and leaves.




10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos. Nice way to start my day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous colors, but does still look chilly up there. Has already been up to 90 here in texas. sophie looks to be having a great time. Love seeing that kayaker out in the lake. I love kayaking but am afraid I am going to miss it this summer as I need surgery for rotator cuff repair. Not looking forward to that. You have gotten some lovely shots here Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything more beautiful than moss? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your world is shifting into spring! I like all the textures in the photos. It still looks a bit chilly though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series of photos, Jim! I always enjoy shots of Ron with Sophie. I hope your weekend is going well, and I also hope you had a great week. I'm catching up with my favourite bloggers now that I'm back online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is slowly arriving. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots Him. I especially like the happy one of Ron and Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I love where you 3 live it's so outstanding and inspiring and I adore your photos....Oh JIM. I know you deserve it all, and I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails