Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday's Selection



OK! Maybe I am just a tad biased about my province of Nova Scotia but I really do think that it is one of the most special places in the world. Why else would a Buddhist community from Colorado move their 'headquarters' here?


The person singing in this video is Rita MacNeil. She is a sweetheart and a true 'Bluenoser'! as people here call one another.


Enjoy and have a wonderful Sunday.




P.S.  I have been contributing to 'Your Sunday Best' the past few weeks and have met some incredible photographers. Take a look over at Nancy's blog,  A Rural Journal and see for yourself.





14 comments:

  1. you should be on the tourism board for N.S.!!
    :)~
    personally, i am partial to the RANKIN family and Ashley MacIsaac.
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - you are so lucky to have all of that on your doorstop,

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always beautiful photos. Lovely yellow flower indeed.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The opening reminded me of the Titanic soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your photo with us at YSB, Jim. I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful video! I feel like I've been on holiday now! I love Rita MacNeil too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful video - such lovely scenes!
    A beautiful yellow flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of my good friends son. He's going on a school sponsored trip over the summer for underprivaledged children to none other than Nova Scotia. He'll be gone for over a month to your native home. I so want to go as a chaperone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so prtial to the ocean I love it! Your wind chimes are amazing me.
    I am glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say that Novia Scotia looks just gorgeous! I cd defintely live there...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful...both the video & the bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That beach! Oh, my...where is it? It looks like heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails