Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Making The Best of Every Day



My brother-in-law, Ken, is slipping away very quickly.

Last evening my sister emailed all the family and brought us up to date
regarding his status.

His son just arrived in Halifax Monday from California to help his sister
with the final arrangements.

Ken was waiting for his son.
Now that his family is all together once again,
I think he is ready to go.

This has all happened so quickly.
It is an understatement to suggest we make the best of every day we are given.

If you have a few seconds, could you send along prayers/positive energy
to Ken and his family.
Thanks.


Sun setting last evening on MacDonald Hill.





9 comments:

  1. A setting sunset, looking like an ending to another day at Halifax. Caring thoughts to you all, and your sister specially, the hardest time of all. Hugs and more, from way down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how sorry I am, Jim. Caring and positive thoughts to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to hear this but it is good that his son made it in. hope all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love and a piece of my heart to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo is a gift to heaven, to welcome him, I send love to you and all family xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ken is in my thoughts. Beautiful photo, Jim...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of him, them and you today. Safe passage home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad his son arrived in time. Hoping for a peaceful passage for Ken.
    This image is beautiful, Jim.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails