Monday, April 13, 2015

Contemplative Monday



The following quote is from 'The Pocket Thich Nhat Hanh' (click)
and published by 'Shambhala Pocket Classics'.

PEACE WORK

"If a child smiles, if an adult smiles, that is very important.
If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy,
not only we, but everyone will profit from it.
This is the most basic kind of peace work.
When I see Tim smiling, I am so happy.
If he is aware that he is making other people happy,
he can say,"You're welcome". "



7 comments:

  1. Great post, Jim. Smile, smile, smile... Infect the whole world with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful what a smile can do for someone else's day (and for one's own).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, there is nothing that can lift you up as much as a beautiful since smile, it's made my day many many times, :) for you Jim, and Ron and Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the simplest thing, Jim! People talk about doing random acts of kindness, but I like to do random acts of smiling. Big Smiles! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smile the while
    you kiss me salad due!¸¸.•*¨*•♫¸¸.•*¨*•♫

    Sorry that's how I interpret that song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always thinking about food, RDT! lol

      Delete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails