Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wagon Stop


Couldn't help but notice this children's wagon at the park on Sunday.....seemingly abandoned.


I couldn't see any kids in the vicinity and wondered whose it was 
and for what it was being used. 


Then these dogs appeared and stated to hang out at the wagon.....
maybe it was theirs, I thought. They were tired and needed a 'lift'.


I thought I would stick around and just observe.


The one with the jacket on looked to be in some sort of control
and appeared to be ordering the others to 'keep their distance'!


That is until Mr. Larger Black and White Dog appeared on the scene
and began to inspect this contraption.


He got the 'once over' from dog with red jacket as dog with green jacket looked on.


I have no idea what the outcome was 
and which dog got to ride in this great looking dogmobile.



17 comments:

  1. Hm.. everyone, including the wagon, looks pretty well kept and like they belong to somebody. I'd certainly like to bring them all home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Just what you need! More critters!!

      Delete
  2. That is a really nice looking wagon. And it's in really great shape, too. It would certainly make for a great dogmobile. Looks like all the dogs are lining up for a turn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think there was a child somewhere around there but I couldn't see one. And it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if it really was for somebody's dog!

      Delete
  3. I imagine those little tires got a few marks. :-)
    Neat wagon, I could have used one a few years ago.
    G.M., Jim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I was thinking the same thing!! I would have LOVED to have one of those as a child!! I can see me now......

      Delete
  4. That looks like a MONSTER little red wagon, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everybody got a ride!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shot that would have been, Janie!!! LOL

      Delete
  6. Jim! I wish you'd stayed. Now we won't know the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb. There were so many congregating around that it was time to leave that scene. I predict everything went smoothly after each dog got a ride!! lol

      Delete
  7. Those dogs looks shifty to me Jim. I think perhaps it was grand theft wagon. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a visit from the Mounties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! The Mounties, no less!! That would have been out of their jurisdiction but I get your point! I'll be looking over shoulder for sure now Craig....thanks for the warning!!

      Delete
  8. That looks like a Mercedes of a wagon!
    One of the blogs I follow just posted about their dogmobile -
    http://blog.dreamvalleyranch.org/2013/04/the-monsters-big-adventure.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - some wagon. At first I thought the dogs might be pulling it home, but they don't seem to have the right harnesses.

    Sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny, Jim! You find the most interesting things to photograph! That was definitely an off-road wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails