Monday, April 15, 2013

Calling Out To You And The Universe


I am thinking about my niece, Elaine, today.
Especially today because she begins her
chemotherapy treatment.

She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer
and has had a lumpectomy and nodes removed.
There remains a tumor that needs to be dealt with.

I know she is being as brave as she can possibly be at this time
and I just want her to know (as I told her the other evening)
that we are and will send her prayers, positive energy, light,
and good thoughts.

So if you all don't mind, if you could take a second today
and think of Elaine and send her whatever you feel
will help her through this.

Thanks so much.

13 comments:

  1. It's me, Sophie !!

    MAJOR HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending all the best wishes in the world her way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive vibes from Scotland sent. Good luck Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending best wishes her way to help her through this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I strive to pray without ceasing, and now I have another prayer to add. May God bless Elaine.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending loving, caring wishes, wrapped up in an online quilt( too far to post one over to get there soon enough) for comfort and warmth.Greetings from Jean in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm praying for Elaine and sending hugs and loving thoughts to her. And to you too, I know how worried you are. Remember that in her situation, caring friends and relatives mean the most. So hugs to you too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending good vibes to Elaine for healing and comfort, for body and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I work in a biopharma developing cancer therapeutics.

    I will carry her in my heart as I do my work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sending healing light and a prayerful heart her way...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everybody for all your kind thoughts for Elaine. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found this, Jim! I don't know how I missed it; but I have been and will continue to think about Elaine. I'm sorry that she has to go through all this.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails