Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Heart-Warming Story

I just read this article. I got it from a fellow blogger and thought I would pass this along to you.
I look at it as inspirational and very compassionate on the part of the parents. It is not my intention to make anyone sad, though it is. It is so great to hear of people out there who are doing some very wonderful things.....beyond the headlines and in their own way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/24/nyregion/24towns.html?_r=3&src=me&ref=home

12 comments:

  1. Gee, Jim, now I'm a big ball of emotions here . . . but with no words. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim!! I need a good story and will go over and read it...Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was posted on one of the horse forums that I follow. I teared up then, and I teared up a bit just now. It is truly a beautiful and inspirational story. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad, but wonderful story, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful story! Thanks for posting the link. The healing power of love and animals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, so full of life.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that was powerful Jim; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very inspirational young man. A beautiful tribute with his Dads, brother and horse walking in front of the hearse. And what a sweet looking hearse I might add.(Just like mine)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful evidence of love between humans and animals alike. one of my favorite songs by queen is called "one year of love" have you heard it? it makes me think of this.. because he had so much love in his short life...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails