Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Leaves For Leontien


I only 'met' Leontien a few months ago through Nancy Claeys over at A Rural Journal.
She is a young woman who has an aggressive form of cancer and has been fighting it for a while now.

At that time a lot of bloggers sent her 'flowers' through our posts. Over the past few days we are again sending Leontien good messages, prayers and this time we are sending 'leaves'.

Leontien is a courageous woman and truly inspirational. She is going through a very difficult time right now and she is talking about it. Here is a link to her blog: click here.

If you would like to send best wishes and 'leaves' to Leontien, go to Nancy's post above and click on 'A Rural Journal' and she will show you how.






16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this beautiful collage for Leontien and the way you worded this post. B

    The above comment was full of spelling errors I am not sure where my head was:) B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only recently started checking in on Leontin and I am humbled by her struggle and the courage it takes to face each day. I wish her well, wish her happiness, wish her hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous collection of leaves for this brave young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would make anyone feel better. It's a beautiful world and I am thankful for every single second that I get to live here. I hope she feels the same and has many more years to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fall mosaic. so beautiful. perfect for Leontien. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it so sweet that you also join for Leontien....love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i forgot to say
    congratulations on your retirement
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely group of photos for Leontien!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pictures, Jim. You are so thoughtful. I will go and visit now..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi all! I am sure Leontien will be pleased with all this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are beautiful Leaves for Leontien!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post, and a lovely sentiment. I shall go and pay a visit to Leontien now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful... so wonderful to see such kindness flowing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails