Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thinking Out Loud



You really want to know what I am thinking right now?


Well, okay, I'll tell you.


I am thinking how great it is to get a phone call from my life-long friend, Anne.


She lives in Toronto and we have been 'soul-mates' since university.


She called  just to see how everything was going with me and Ron.


Her timing was spot on! As things have been hectic on the homefront...my father's care.


She offered some invaluable advice which I will consider.

     Wildflowers down on the boardwalk.
Friends....you gotta love 'em!!







18 comments:

  1. Everyone could use an "Anne".
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone has an 'Anne', Mark.

      Delete
  2. You're so right about the value of good friends, and the ones who know your history and story are real treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed special people in our lives Kim.

      Delete
  3. Old friends are worth more than any treasure, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old friends are precious....They always seem to know when you need them too. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true, Friends gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sharon you must have that old friend that you can always rely on.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos!
    Sometimes friends seem to have sort of a sixth sense and know when you need to hear from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true Pat. We know each other so well that we can 'tune in' when needed.

      Delete
  7. Where would we be without our friends?

    Lovely shots of the wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful how good friends always seem to know when you need them the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs from your blog friends too. Hang in there, Jim.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails