Sunday, September 8, 2013

Eclectic Tastes


I was looking for something this week that was contemplative
in nature and yet not depressing but celebratory.

 This piece allowed me to reflect on my aunt Annabel's life
(who passed away this past Thursday)
and how she so loved living every day.

I also just got word that my uncle Gerald passed away
 last evening (Saturday). He was married to my father's sister.
'Gerry' had a zest for life that was inspirational to me.
He always found the positive in life.
I will forever be grateful to him for accepting
Ron and I from the start many years ago.
I will never forget the day Gerry took Ron and I to
his 'special' wild berry locations. We not only got
lots of berries (blueberries and raspberries)
but we got to know each other on a different level.
He will be missed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails