Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hooked On Photography



As most of you have gathered by now, I am hooked on photography......taking pictures.

I have been intrigued with capturing a 'moment in time' for quite some time........

probably since I was a child taking photos with my parents' camera.



Today I'd like to share with you somebody who is hooked as well.

Her name is Becky and she lives in Pennsylvania. Becky is a 'real'

photographer and knows all about capturing that illusive

'moment in time'.

Her blog, Life With Kaishon, chronicles her life in the photos

she takes personally and professionally.

I was really impressed with her last post and the quote she chose....

not to mention her photos.

Please click on the following link and be prepared to see absolutely 

beautiful pictures and a very thought-provoking quote:

 Click here:

12 comments:

  1. I'm a photo junkie as well, Jim, which I'm sure you've figured out by now! I will check out the link you've posted. I'm always looking for new blogs to enjoy, and new people to meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha, then I am sure you will like Becky's work. She has her heart in everything.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link, Jim! Yes, much to think about in that quotation and love those cute kids! There's something about B & W that's just so evocative, especially when it's used to photograph people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Debra. B&W elicits wonderful contrasts and everything in between.

      Delete
  3. That sparkling water is a lovely sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiona, you will have your own sparkling water pretty soon!!

      Delete
  4. I'm hooked on...Jim's photography!
    Enjoyed the link, especially the words "treasuring the normal day".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terry and I am glad enjoyed visiting Becky's blog.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful sparkling water! I'm familiar with Becky's blog - she does beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sparkling like I have never seen it before. Becky does have a marvelous 'eye' doesn't she Pat.

      Delete
  6. will head over there and check it out. So nice of you to mention her blog and share it with us. Love your picture taking skills (photography!) and often times I am touched by the words that come from your heart. Keep on keeping on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne! I know you will enjoy what you see over at Becky's.

      Delete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails