Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday At The Opera........almost




Allow yourselves to take 7 minutes today from your busy schedule to listen to this.


We have been following this young woman for a few years now. She just happens to be from the Maritime Provinces...........Fredericton, New Brunswick to be precise. (of course, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia being the other two provinces. But you knew that!)


Her name is Measha Brueggergosman.


Sit back. Relax. And enjoy.


Have a great Autumnal Equinox everyone!







9 comments:

  1. I love Measha Brueggergosman! She is one of our brightest operatic stars!

    To locate a labyrinth in your area, check out:

    http://labyrinthlocator.com

    I'm sure there must be labyrinths in the Maritimes. They are everywhere these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jim, my Hughes is not going to let me. Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the best 7 minutes of my day...
    I always enjoy my visits here!
    Belly rubs to Sophie,
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful voice! And quite a mouthful of a name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I coldnt say her name after a few beers!!!!!!!

    thankyou so much for sending janet the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jim,
    Happy Fall to you all, too! I'm gonna listen to this girl soon as I write you. I trust all is well there after Igor has moved on. Lovvies to Sophie and thanks for stopping by me blog.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guitarist is pretty fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails