Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday's Tantalizing Tidbits



            Sophie at the river.


I don't usually post awards. And my apologies to those I haven't posted but I think it was because I didn't know how to do it and I have mixed feelings about them.


             Ron and Sophie at the river.


Time to grow up Jim and give it a go!




This was from Liz at http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com.



The hitch is that now I must reveal 7 things that none of you know about me. And I thought my blog was an OPEN BOOK! Here goes.




Seven things you do not know about me are :


1. As a child I wanted to be a Missionary in Africa.


2. Didn't learn to swim until I was 21 years old and got my Bronze Medallion when I was 25.


3. Am the third child, the first boy, in a family of nine.


4. My great-great grandfather was a deserter in the U.S. army after fighting in the Mexican-American war in the early 1850's.


5. As a child I always wanted to be chef when I grew up.


6. As an adult I wished I had been a dancer.


7. I had a wonderful Afro when I was 19 and 20.........it was all natural too!




Whew! That wasn't so bad.




There is no way I can forward this to seven bloggers that I follow. They are ALL 'versatile' in their own way.



Related Posts with Thumbnails