Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Tuesday's Tantalizing Tidbits
I don't usually post awards. And my apologies to those I haven't posted but I think it was because I didn't know how to do it and I have mixed feelings about them.
Time to grow up Jim and give it a go!
This was from Liz at http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com.
The hitch is that now I must reveal 7 things that none of you know about me. And I thought my blog was an OPEN BOOK! Here goes.
Seven things you do not know about me are :
1. As a child I wanted to be a Missionary in Africa.
2. Didn't learn to swim until I was 21 years old and got my Bronze Medallion when I was 25.
3. Am the third child, the first boy, in a family of nine.
4. My great-great grandfather was a deserter in the U.S. army after fighting in the Mexican-American war in the early 1850's.
5. As a child I always wanted to be chef when I grew up.
6. As an adult I wished I had been a dancer.
7. I had a wonderful Afro when I was 19 and 20.........it was all natural too!
Whew! That wasn't so bad.
There is no way I can forward this to seven bloggers that I follow. They are ALL 'versatile' in their own way.