Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Morning Post



Finally having our 'summer' here in Nova Scotia......


Tea anyone?
Can't seem to keep these teapots on the shelves.....more people drink tea than I imagined.


Yesterday morning at the river......we were getting just a little too close for comfort
for these gulls.


Speaking of gulls....


Looking towards MacDonald Hill from Stoney Beach.


Thursday around noon at the canal in Gaspereau Valley....
this branch caught my attention. 


As did these dried out plant stems....


On Thursday we went cross country from Fundy Shore to the South Shore/Western Shore.


Last evening at Lake Banook in Dartmouth.....



This would be me throwing Mr.Orangie for the gazillionth time into the lake for Sophie.

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place you live and work in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, Jim! Looks like Sophie has you guys well-trained. The things we do for our furry loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think many people are taking up tea as the cost of coffee climbs and the info that green teas carry some health benefit

    plus it is such a strong ritual, so cozy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love a beautiful teapot? Yes, tea culture is booming, so cash in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, Jim! My hands down favorite is the dried grass stems! Wow! Wow! So dramatic! We went to Murchies the other day (walked in with our to go coffee cups ~ oh sacrilege!)! Tea certainly seems to be a favorite in Victoria! Have a good one, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stoney Beach, what a beauty, and yes, almost summer, down here a cold wind, snow in places, the fire is lit!! And we are in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great photos. As for the teapots: I wonder if it's not that so many people drink tea as it is so many people collect teapots. Also, I have the "Peek Freans" commercial jingle playing in my head ... Peek Freans are a very serious cookie. They're made for grown-up taste. Peek Freans are much too good to waste on children. Oh, they're serious. Very serious. Peek Freans are a very serious cookie! There, I think that'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos-I think allot of us collect tea pots too-there are just so many different ones to choose from--Sophie as always having fun-enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy. I am beginning to learn this fact...there are a number of teapot collectors out there.
      Hope all is well with you and yours.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jim, thanks for stopping by-I collected teapots for awhile too-they all have their own personalities-

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pictures. My Faith is finally catching on to retrieving. As she should, she's part lab, after all. We just got cheated on the legs, they are really short.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails