Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday Morning Post


Puppets to pears this week.....and of course the ocean.


Hand puppets from from A to Z I discovered at the Open View Pre-School
office at MacDonald House where my shop is located.


Fall is 'crisp', 'crumble' season around here......add nutmeg and lots of fresh ginger.......


Last weekend was very foggy up on the hill.


What does one call a large group of Cormorants?
A 'gulp'.


Very busy week for surfers at the beach.


Actually Ron looks as if he is doing his praying in the dune grass......
but in fact he is playing 'hide and seek' with Sophie!!


Windy day down at the river.


Great weather for cycling along the coast.


Sophie will and has recruited anybody within reach to throw 'Mr. Orangie' in the water
or down the beach. These two were happy to oblige her.


Dusk on the hill. A beautiful sunset to end a wonderful week.



11 comments:

  1. " Hallelujah" he shouted from the tall grasses!! Wonderful photos, every one. A sunset to please everyone at the end of what looks to have been a perfect day for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean. Having 'acted' as a child, Ron has no problem dramatizing whenever possible!! lol That's between you and me, of course, right?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ron with a beard! My guy looks SO mature now! I like it too, Debra.

      Delete
  3. Could eat a piece of that crisp right now - I love both pears and ginger. Looks like the wind is going to blow Ron away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, what a good combination.....pears with ginger.
      Ron almost did blow away! lol

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos! Have been wondering how your new shop is going. Hopefully very well. Looks as if Sophie has not problems making new friends. Happy Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanne, nice to see you.
      My shop is going well and keeping me occupied two days a week and staying out of trouble,lol.
      Sophie has absolutely no problem meeting people.
      A good weekend to you as well.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful shots, Jim! I especially love the one with Sophie and her new 'recruits'...LOL... And Ron is looking like a movie star these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Martha. Sophie does know how to get her way!! I have no idea what has made her like this? lol
    Oh yes, Ron in the movies........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Saturday photos, Jim! The pear cobbler made my mouth water! SD is too funny! I hope that you are having a great week! I have a cold and am laying low in our hotel room while Terry plays pickle ball. At least I'm getting a chance to catch up ~ don't want to miss any of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails