Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Fun Afternoon


What better way to spend a few hours at the beach than with a 2 year old!

 
My sister, Paula, and her granddaughter came to the beach with us yesterday afternoon.


It was a very entertaining afternoon for all, especially Ron and I. 


We discovered that it isn't that much different than being at the beach with Sophie.


Both require your utmost attention and you are at their beck and call.


It is so much fun though and you can play in the sand again!


But hey, we wouldn't have it any other way!



12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day. It is really very good time to be in the beach with kids. She is enjoying the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a while for us playing with kids at the beach. we had fun!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely time a the beach for grandma and grandchild, your sister looks more like her mom than her Grandma, either way these are pure summer fun, bravo Jim!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast, Lorraine! I too had difficulties thinking my little sister was a grandma!!

      Delete
  3. I am totally jealous! What a wonderful afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ken! Good to see you here! Any time you are in our vicinity we'll take you down to the beach!

      Delete
  4. Oh, look at her cute little hoodie with the ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love children. What a fun visitor! I am glad you could go to the beach with her. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you must have had a wonderful time. Kids have a way of opening our eyes to the wonders around us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww, I think every body has a soft spot for a two year old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to spend the day! I never knew my grandfathers, but my great uncles had a huge impact on me. I'll bet you and Ron make the best great uncles! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails