Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrating 'Being Different From The Rest'


Whether you watch 'America's Got Talent' or not, you would have to agree that there is a lot of 'hidden' talent out there amongst us.

This fella had us in tears the other night as we watched him sing.


Today is my brother, Bernard's, birthday. He had very eclectic tastes when it came to music.....from Pink Floyd to The Four Seasons.


Bernard would have appreciated this fellow's talent....so this goes out to you, Bernard.


10 comments:

  1. hummm..... made my eyebrows raise a little thats for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cast member from the musical 'Salem's Lot'.

    I'd make you cry if I sang too Jimbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...this one's for you Bernard....so wish I knew you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great performance -- every outsider's dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love America's Got Talent and you're right about hidden talent--And once again the shows reminded everyone that you can’t judge a book by its cover. When he came out all decked out in Goth attire, everybody, including me expected him to sing something dark and metallic--What a shocker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It's almost unbelievable! What a talent.. nice tribute to Bernard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...not what I expected, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chills!
    Those eyes are striking too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We watched this last week, and it indeed left me teary-eyed. I wonder if he makes it far on the show, if they'll encourage him to "normalize" his look a bit. I don't mind the goth look, it's the colored contacts that freak me out a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, that was a nice surprise...here's to you Bernard. I hope you have found peace.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails