Friday, January 6, 2012

Mish Mash Friday



This has been a busy  and 'fun' week! I started a knitting project, another 'throw' and


           to keep fueled we found time for food! So on New Year's Eve afternoon we picked up 



                     our favourite pizza at Salvatore's. It is called the 'original' with spinach 



                      and portobello mushrooms. It is as delicious as it looks. The next day,



         being New Year's Day, we went out for Thai food. This (above) was the start of a 'feast'.



Early on New Years Day we headed to the beach and found this uprooted tree stuck in the sand.



          It is like a 'tree graveyard' along this end of the beach and begging to be photographed!



                        Tuesday was Ron's birthday and there were a few gifts to open.



       Thursday was 'oil change' time, so off to a drive thru. Great staff and they LOVE Sophie!



                           While waiting in a very short line, this was staring us in the face. 



                                  And Sophie was waiting patiently in the back seat.



       And of course there is a always time to 'capture' how I see the moment. I can't imagine it 



                        any other way. I never get tired of the ever-changing oceanscape.


                                                Wonder  where these are leading?


                                   Sunset through the bedroom window caught my eye.


                    I figure the key to taking 'good' photos is to notice the things around you.



  And as Ron is embracing Sophie's new best friend, Mocha, I will bid this week adieu......


I am glad it's Friday after this eventful week. And like the two above I am looking forward to getting to my Dad's tonight (my night with him) and 'hitting the sack' early.







10 comments:

  1. If I may, the second screen shot is my favorite. Have a great weekend!
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Jim!

    I like the colors that you chose to knit with, is going to be nice.

    Great pictures! I love the deadwood on the beach and Sophie and her pal, sleeping back to back - cute!

    Have a great day and enjoy your time with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished throw. LOVE those color choices.

    Enjoy your evening with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys last throw was so pretty, curious to see this one!
    I am learning to crochet, so far so good. :O)

    The food looked most tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now THAT was random, and wonderful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots, all of them! And that pizza DOES look delicious! Healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My comment has left my head....I can't think straight....I just need food...right now!! Thanks for making me hungry! LOL! Looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT THAT PIZZA! As always, you have some bloody gorgeous pictures .... looking forward to being your bloggy chum in 2012 too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made my mouth water! Really!

    What a great eye you have, Jim.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails