Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thinking Out Loud


Not too much to think out loud about today.




It is Wednesday evening . I am very tired. 




Just spent the day 'sitting' with Dad. He wasn't feeling well at all. 


By 4 P.M. he was getting back to himself somewhat. My sister arrived to spent the evening with him.




Its not that it is difficult spending time with my father, it just uses a different kind of energy.....more emotional energy.




It is my hope that if we all live to be 95 years old that there will be someone to sit with us when we need them to. For that matter, at any age I can imagine it to be a great relief to know someone is there with you.







12 comments:

  1. Yes, get some zzz's and re-charge Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky man you father is x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't make me cry, Jim. You know how I feel about emotions.
    Take care.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Dad continues to feel better. I hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to work in a nursing home. The 'feelings' of sadness never left me for those who have no one. There are plenty of them out there. Your dad did something very right in his life to have grown children who respect, care, and love their father the way you all do. Bless your heart! Give dad a hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have that so right, Jim. I hope you had a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a quiet, restful day today, Jim, full of zen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dad must have been a great dad who raised such caring children. And now he is blessed to have you to sit with him. I hope he feels better today and that you got a good night's rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Family sticks together. And we all need someone close at times.
    I only hope that someone will be there for us when we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your father is indeed lucky.'

    Love these green shutter shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true, Jim!
    I love the beautiful simplicity of the shutter shot.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails