Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday's Frequent Flier


                This is Marcus, the Basset Hound. We have seen him a few times at the Park.



          This week I saw him walking quite far behind his human with not a care in the world.



                      Sophie of course gave him the obligatory sniff. He didn't care to notice.



                     Meanwhile I was down to ground level trying to 'record' this character.



                He gave me this look as if to say 'why do you bother?' and proceeded along.

















12 comments:

  1. Poor dog can't even take a quiet walk and you're all in his face.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog paparazzi, that's you.
    Did you get a release signed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stew....I always ask permission but this time the owner was so far ahead of him, I just clicked away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark....I know! But you of all people know the life a wannabee photographer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he's so cute! I'm longing for a dog again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Basset Hounds! But I think he's saying 'Yes, I am quite handsome; I understand why you can't help yourself but I must keep going."

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's adorable.

    I grew up reading a comic strip called 'Fred Basset' here in the UK - he had that great attitude too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots Jim!! I used to have a friend that would tell me 'I was slower than her basset hound!' Yes, I was pretty darn slow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks like a very self-contained guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was hopping around Marcus like nutzoid and he just gave me the sniffin' eye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great looking basset! I just love the great shots you got.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marcus is adorable. Good for him taking it all at his own pace.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails