Saturday, December 10, 2011

Retro Saturday


     You guessed it! I found a few more juice glasses for my 'collection' in the kitchen window.



                                      These 'orange' ones were made by Anchor Hocking.



                             The next two are really cute. I figure they were made for children.



                                           I know if I was a kid I would like these.



                              There is no indication who made these, as far as I could tell.



     I will look forward to the spring when the sun will illuminate the kitchen window again.



                         Until then I will have to figure out how to create more window space!



                                  There's no more room.....not even for a single glass.



Related Posts with Thumbnails