Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday Morning Post


A very 'summer-like' week......


This was taken in Eastern Passage yesterday morning
which is east of the city of Halifax which can be seen in background through the bushes.


An Inukshuk at the beach the other day.


Once again in eastern Passage...this fishing village.


Fog at the beach one morning last week.


Water beads decorate this spider's web.


From my perch at the shop on Wednesday.


I took this on Thursday evening.......
this is MacDonald House.
My shop, Mid-Century Maniac, is on the second floor in the right hand corner.
I have two sets of windows in this corner.


Remains of a long forgotten wharf.


Downward facing dog....


Our white Rugosa roses are in full bloom.


15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set of photos. Hard to pick a favourite but the rose and the fishing village are particularly excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just read Ron's post - Happy Birthday Jim! We're close - only a couple of days apart!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful set of images, Jim I like your style!
    I heard through the grapevine that it's your birthday...
    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a super great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, July is a special month, and for a birthday on 4th, you are resilient, reliable and responsible !!! ( that is, according to one website)!!! I guess Ron and Sophie might think differently. Hope you have had a truly wonderful day, Hugs and many Good Wishes from NZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Happy Birthday, Mr Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jim ! (Sohpie sent me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♫♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♫♪ to the tune of HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous day, Jim!! HUGZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful images, Jim, as always! I really like that Inukshuk shot. And while I'm here, I will wish you a very happy birthday. Enjoy! I'll even throw in a tune for you....♫♪♫...♫♪♫...♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to you, Jim!! May you have many more healthy, happy, beautiful years! Great pictures! If I lived close, I'd probably be visiting your shop often.. love the pic taken from the porch. so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to visit to see your Saturday photos - they never disappoint. Also, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I hope cake and presents are involved! Have a great day, Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. Have a wonderful Birthday. Those photos are really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everybody for these greetings. They are dearly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you a belated Happy Birthday! This is a lovely set of photos.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails