Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fleeting Moments


It is the end of June already!
What's with the time going by so quickly?

I am not complaining, however it appears the older one gets,
the faster the time seems to go .
Ever notice this?


This photo was taken last evening on our walk/hike up and down the MacDonald Hill.
That would be Ron there and Sophie, it appears, disappeared into the editing!! lol

It was a beautiful evening and there was a lot of activity in the water below....
kayakers, and parasurfers having a ball with the wind and the waves.

Taking one day at a time........no rush.



13 comments:

  1. sometimes it scares me how fast time seems to pass these days. one moment it's monday and then it's the weekend. weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is all connected to how old one is, Joyce. Don't know what that connection is but it seems age has a lot to do with it.
      Every time I turn around, it is Thursday it seems!! lol

      Delete
  2. I have noticed that too-once I settled into retirement-it took me about a year to de stress at the time-the time does just fly by-I think it is because I no longer watch the clock as I had to before. I don't get out of the house much but I don't sit around either-always doing something-I try not to waste any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day is so valuable indeed, Kathy.
      YOU sit around!?? No way! You are always doing this or that. Lucky you to be so artistic and talented Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Remember how looooooong summers were when we were kids? It lasted forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Debra, I do remember that! I loved summers as a kid!

      Delete
  4. very artistic image
    enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I hope your week is going well too.

      Delete
  5. It astonishes me sometimes how quickly time goes by. A reminder of the importance of enjoying every moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Martha, every moment is valuable. That's all we really have.

      Delete
  6. It was a
    BEAUTIFUL EVENING last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this artistic effect. June has simply passed me {and my aching back) by.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails