Wednesday, November 26, 2014

And One Makes Four


We have an announcement to make!!

We would like to introduce you to our latest addition to the family....


His name is.......? 


Actually I found out yesterday that I was the highest bidder for this little fella
at an silent auction in the city.
The plan is to use him in my shop or in the other shop with vintage clothing.


Besides having 'wonky' eyes, which I hope to straighten out, he isn't in bad shape
considering his (actual) age......about 40 years old I figure.

The guy at the shop which had the auction said that he was glad this maniquin 
found a home. It was creeping him out!!
Must be the eyes!

What name would you give him?
(Now be kind!!lol)


15 comments:

  1. He is very cute…apart from the freaky eyes! Hope you can fix them or your customers will all run off screaming. He looks like an Alexander to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he does, Frances. Could call him Sandy.

      Delete
  2. He's looking really good for a 40-year-old! Hmmm....looks like a Ricky to me. Or a Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie

    Frankie Enstein

    the eyes should be easy to fix with a little white paint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marti. WOOOOH! Frankie is good too!

      Delete
  4. Timmy, it's gotta be, i think he's beautiful even with the unsettling eyes, good buy there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps he's an alien. He struck me as a Daniel.

    Have a wonderful day! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first thoughts were Frankie, I had a cousin named Frankie...
    Nothing wrong with him, I just like that name for a kid.
    Once his eyes are fixed, he will be a fun addition to the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. um...it's not just the wonky eyes that are creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking Frankie as well. Or Danny or Donny. What a cute idea for your shop! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He will come to life every day at 3 a.m. and commit grotesque murders. Lock your doors, and don't name him.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been decided after a few days of deliberation that the 'demon child' (lol) will be called 'Ricky'. Just seems to fit him as Martha said above.
    So, Ricky it is!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails