Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday Morning Post


Absorbing the colour while it lasts....


Ron and Sophie waiting patiently for me to leave the shop on Wednesday.


Mild temperature (15C) and fog equals bright colours.


Lake Banook colour....


Great tree at the park.....


Sophie calmly waiting while Ron 'adjusts his spine'........
she wants Mr. Orangie back!!


Sophie meeting up a 'dog-walkers pack',
they all must inspect her at first.
She passed with flying colours!


House to rent for the winter months.......


A 'nursing stump' at the park.....
going back from whence it came.


Having fun with camera yesterday at park.
Ron showed me how to create different images
by swirling the camera around while clicking.


Not for the motionly-challenged. lol




14 comments:

  1. Great shots, Jim! Those creative shots are fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. They are fun to do and you never know what you will get.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are, Debra. I will try that again soon.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Joyce, it's been a lovely fall so far.

      Delete
  4. Wait - I need a Dramamine so I can really look at those swirly photos! I must try that technique sometime. That sepia tree at the park looks so Asian-inspired. I love your edit of it. I, too, like inspecting the nurse logs - so much life grows on them. Is that a hornet's nest? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess there are a number of ways to swirl/jiggle/rotate to get different effects, Barb. One just never knows what the result will be.
      There are two of those Asian inspired trees side by side. Yes, very 'eastern' looking trees. I like that look....almost like a naturally made bonsai.
      We have more than a few nursing logs all around our garden....it is amazing to watch them closely as you said.....full of life.
      Yes, a large (about 1 foot long) hornets nest!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. I like it as well....very simple.
      It was taken looking out into the mouth of Halifax Harbour from the Northwest Arm.

      Delete
  6. I think I need a dramamine too-lol cool technique for sure-my favorite photo is the second one as it looks like a watercolor painting

    ReplyDelete
  7. While all of these photos bring a smile to my face, I absolutely love #2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!! Ron would show you swirling the camera around to experiment! the second image of Ron walking on the road surrounded by autumn colors is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! Happy week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails