Friday, November 27, 2015

Nice Day For A Wedding


We walked to the tip of the park yesterday in Halifax.
This area actually juts out into the mouth of the harbour
facing the Atlantic Ocean.

The bandstand/gazebo here was built during the Victorian era 
and today is used mainly for picnics and the occasional wedding.
What an impressive backdrop for a wedding.

We got married in the Nova Scotia Supreme Court building in Halifax.
The backdrop there was a 'flag display' of the province, country and city.

If you could/wanted to remarry, where would you pick to do so?
And why?



8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, not something I am planning on, but I would like a country setting, maybe an old barn, big trees, and easy food, maybe no presents but bring a plate ( with food on)!!!And a celebrant, or a dear friend of ours who is a minister. Super size gazebo, you could almost have the ceremony and reception there;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect, Jean! All the essentials for a good wedding PARTY!!

      Delete
  2. I would love a beach wedding, Jim. Seems so fitting for someone like me who loves the water so much. But not a big, fancy one. Just me and my hubby away together listening to the sounds of the ocean. Perhaps one day my husband and I will get remarried by the beach. Anything's possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds WONDERFUL, Martha.
      Everything is possible.

      Delete
  3. I want a jail house wedding with the warden conducting the service . . . . oh sorry, been watching too much Orange is the New Black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
      You're funny Alice!! (a 'Honeymooners' expression).
      With Elvis in the background no less!!

      Delete
  4. I'll never remarry, but if I did, I'd love to get married in England and then travel all over the country.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT would be a great place to visit, Janie! With a visit with John,Going Gently of course!!

      Delete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails