Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday Morning Post


Things that caught my eye this week
and a Happy Birthday......


A foggy, windy walk for Ron and Sophie.


Early morning sun hitting painting in kitchen.


'Like a walk in the park'.....


Fall dune grass....


Setting sun...


At a fortress in Point Pleasant Park in Halifax.


Long-fallen/uprooted tree in the park....


Reflections in a pond....


This pond will soon be frozen. But when?


Nom nom nom.......


My mother would have been 95 years old today.
She LOVED being near the ocean.
Must be where I get that from.
Happy Birthday Mom.




13 comments:

  1. Lovely, Hon!! Massive hugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And to you too, Kathy! Hope you got all the 'house work' done! What a massive undertaking!
      Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

      Delete
  3. Some people, like your Mom and you, have a deeply ingrained Spirit of Place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, Debra, I think you are correct. I believe I learned this early on.

      Delete
  4. The water moving peacefully and endlessly is soothing.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie, I agree, moving water is so good for the soul.

      Delete
  5. Great shots, Jim. I especially love the photo of your mom. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekend is going very well, Martha.
      When I see photos of my mother 'before children' it is like meeting someone I don't know but am intrigued about getting to know them.

      Delete
  6. The almost frozen pond, my pick of the day, but your Mum, First Place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the fall dune grass and the lovely photo of your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails