Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Visitors


Had a visit from my sister, Mim, and her dog, Maggie yesterday afternoon.
It was a warm 20C, so we headed to the beach as soon as Mim.....


....showed us her newly coiffed hair. So she did her 'whirling dervish'
 with her head for full effect!


After the hair' show and tell' we headed down to the beach.....and over the rocks we went.


Mim is the youngest of nine sibs in my family and we have been very close over the years.


There is a twelve year difference in our ages but this has never caused us any problem.
We 'clicked' from day one.


This is Maggie and Sophie loaned her Mr.Orangie for the couple of hours at the beach.


It was a glorious day as we sauntered down the beach and back.


The dogs spent all their time in the water.


It was just one of those magical days.






8 comments:

  1. Looks so magical to me, and Mim, your hair swirling, super photo, So glad you all had a fun day together. Cheers,Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What glorious photos, love your sister's hair, she's very prettty,, i guess it runs in the family :) my new blog: http://outofsightl.blogspot.ca/ well not that knew it's where I did my writing lol and some photos lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun visit for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when Mim visits. She looks like such fun.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a warm-hearted post, Jim! It makes me feel wonderful just reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim ~ How much is the Bluenose picture?

      Delete
  6. I love the whirling hair shot and the shadow shot of the three of you.
    Dog shots are always a bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails