Saturday, April 28, 2012

For Leontien

This post is for you Leontien.

I know you don't know me but when mutual 'blogger friends' request something in the hopes of 'picking up' someone's spirits, then I listen.

This is one of our favourite flowers in our garden this spring.


It is called 'Hellebore'  (thanks Deb!!) or 'Christmas Rose' (because in England it blooms at Christmas time, that makes sense, I guess)

I hope this lifts your spirits a bit and we here along the  Atlantic coast of Nova Scotia, Canada send you our best and all the positive energy we can muster up!

All the best to you Leontien.


If any one wants to add to this virtual bouquet you can do so by clicking on the Flowers For Leontien link on the upper left of this post.


Flowers for Leontien



12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful flower...I hope it lifts the spirits of everyone who stops by today. Sending heartfelt songs to Leontin today. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these, too; I call them hellebores.
    Love them...they bloom for an amazingly long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, the flower and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, dear jim! thank you for joining in support of leontien! we live in such a wonderful community here in blogland. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O yes….Leontien need this !!!..love for all the blog girls who give her flowers today !!…glad you did this….love Ria…xxx…

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderful day when people come together like this in support of a lovely and strong lady like Leontien. I appreciate your participation Jim -- a beautiful flower from a beautiful soul. Thank you dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower for beautiful Leontien!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous flower - and such lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry I missed the chance to show my support- but I'm praying for her journey to wellness.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!!

    Well it is so nice to "meet" you and Thank You so much for your beautiful flower!!! I had the opportunity to visit Canada (North of Edmonton) and i think it is a wonderful country!

    Big hugs and lots of greetings from Indiana
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails