Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday Morning Post


As a high school vice-principal used to tell us boys repeatedly
" the ducks are on the pond, boys."

Thus......


Since I opened the shop it is not at all unusual
to get calls from couples who are downsizing. 
This Duck Tin Toy was one of the items I bought the other day.
And it works!


We took a drive down (or up?) the Eastern Shore this week.
This is in Head of Jeddore near the Salmon River.


Beach scene down the hill from the shop....


This is Oyster Pond....along the Eastern Shore.
One of the schools I visited was from this commuity
when 'my circuit' was on the Eastern Shore.


Shop scene....


Back to Oyster Pond.....I used to eat my lunch here 
when I was a circuit teacher.
Not in that building above but the parking area facing it.


I hope we are done with the FOG!
Even though it does afford great photos, 
I don't particularly care for it.....
makes me a little claustrophobic.


On the hill last evening.....


.....and look who was coming up the other side!!


Wishing everyone peace and calmness......


Related Posts with Thumbnails