Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday Morning Post


Water water everywhere......


Our favourite park in the city borders a container pier 
which is located in the Halifax Harbour.


Approaching the MacDonald House n my way to work.....


A rock island at high tide......


Remnants of a 19th century British fortress at Point Pleasant Park.....


From my perch at the shop....spring is definitely on its way.


Yes it is!


A cargo ship entering the harbour....


Taken from Black Rock beach at the park.....


Ron, Sophie and I had a good visit with my father yesterday.
He gets a great kick out of Sophie.


A couple of 'kite surfers' at Stony Beach/Lawrencetown River....
taken from my shop.


5 comments:

  1. So many great shots. But that smile on your father's face is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post reminds me that I should play with my pictures. I would also like to visit with your dad, he looks like such a great guy. And not nearly as old as he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like another great week over at your end of the country! Your dad looks so happy. I bet Sophie is great company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see the start of spring has arrived for you, love the photo of your dad and your creative style with the other photos.
    Wishing you a good weekend and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pops takes the prize, Jim! What a wonderful smile! Everyone gets a kick out of Sophie! Another artistic collection of photos, Jim. After your father's I love the blue glass and kite surfer next. It's that pop of blue against the background. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails