Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday Morning Post


The snow has all but gone here in Nova Scotia....at least on the coast it has.


So happy and surprised that I got this Berber/Moroccan saddle blanket
at an auction recently.


Very thrilled to see this 'iceberg' this week......albeit at Lake Banook!
Hey....I try.


And speaking of Lake Banook.....with Ron and Sophie.


An attempted 'murder' of crows......


The stark but beautiful north Atlantic.


'Sunday at the beach'....


Reflections at the shop....


Sea-dreaming.....


But a shadow of itself....


Soon the time will be springing forward....right?


Sophie and I on MacDonald Hill this week.......


Peek-a-boo!



13 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful. I need that saddle blanket. And thanks for the laugh: "an attempted murder of crows"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday-loving your photos and commentary made me smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you as well, Kathy.
      I enjoy going over my week here.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I can't believe that next weekend is daylight savings time again! At last my car clock will be accurate again, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe it's DST again! seems like i just changed my clocks. ugh...no winter this year. great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Joyce......seems like yesterday.
      Wish we just left 'time' alone all year round.

      Delete
  5. Spring forward, fall back, is the way I remember to change our clocks. Love the saddle blanket. and every scene is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as I do, Jean.
      All I need now is a horse!! lol

      Delete
  6. Lovely series of photos today, I especially like "but a shadow of itself".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photographs, as always, Jim! Everything is muddy and bleak right now, but soon spring will be busting out everywhere! We were moving our room yesterday, so I didn't get on-line at all. Wishing you, Ron, and SD a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great round of photos, Jim. I especially love the "Peek-a-boo" shot.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails