Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Morning Post


This week is brought to you by 'winter in Nova Scotia'.....



These container cranes are SO BIG down on the Halifax waterfront....


They remind me of something out of 'Star Wars'!
Check out the sheer ice on this path....Thursday as Sophie
and I hiked through the park.
I swear by my 'Yaktraks'!


A quick warm-up at the shop and we are off again!


I have been at these remains of the old British fortresses
since my brothers and I played there as kids.


They have all been reinforced for safety sake.


Ron at Lake Banook earlier in the week.....


Container crane reflection in Halifax Harbour.....


When I was a kid we could go inside this part of the fortress.


This side of that far piece of land is the entrance to Halifax Harbour.....
taken from the shop on the Eastern Shore......where we live.


Solitary bench at the park.....


Sophie this week......almost time for a trim!


Thursday along the Northwest Arm trail.....


A bench near Lake Banook.....


There is something about benches....can't explain it.
Maybe their emptiness.....



Related Posts with Thumbnails