Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Morning Post


What caught my attention this week....other than the flu.


.....this printed fabric from Fancy Lucky Vintage across from my shop....


......Sophie surveying the back garden.....


.....this reflection of the jade plant at home.....


.....this surfer descending the hill.....


.....this view from the shop looking towards the Lawrencetown River.....


.....this bench emerging from the snow in the garden.....


.....this late afternoon sunset from MacDonald Hill.....


.....this surfboard fin I found on the beach and now in the shop window.....


.....and this resident owl in the garden.....


.....this table full of glass at the shop.....


.....and our Corkscrew Witch Hazel.....


.....and finally our garden shed surrounded by snow.....



14 comments:

  1. amazing what a flu can help you see, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! We've both been sick too -- My Rare One has had pneumonia and two cataract surgeries and I've had a horrible cold plus two ear infections. And all since mid-January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yowzers! You two have had your share for sure! Take care Debra and MRO!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, the snow looks so pretty.
    Sorry you have the flu. Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it's just a 3 day bug, Kay G.
      I do like the snow even though it creates a lot of work.....and the cool air I prefer over hot/humid any day.

      Delete
  4. Well, you won't need to venture into the shed any time soon!! Or do garden maintenance. Lovely beach scenes, and the boardwalk, Sophie has it all sussed out. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, you would be surprised how quickly snow will disappear after a few warm days.......we won't be near the garden till late April.

      Delete
  5. Happy saturday, hope the flu does not stay long. My favorite photo is the bench scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on its way as I type, Kathy.
      I was surprised to see the bench peaking out last week.....now it is mostly visible due to warm temps.

      Delete
  6. What an eye!!! Hope you're feeling better very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitch.
      After three days of sleep by Saturday morning I was feeling more myself. This one was quite the 'bug'!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful photos this week, your still productive even with the flu, the surfboard fin serves as an interesting art piece, good eye!!!
    I hope that your feeling tons better as well as Debra and her loved one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these photos, Margo, were taken before Wednesday when the 'bug' hit me......and then a proceeded to sleep for 3 days!! lol

      Delete
  8. Great collection, Jim. Your photos are always so much fun to look through.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails