Saturday, December 31, 2016

Saturday Morning Post


Christmas week......


My childhood neighbourhood playground in Halifax....


'From My Perch' at the shop.....these two couldn't wait to hit the surf this week!


Everyone was walking/hiking at the park this week.....


Christmas morning......no rush to get dinner prepared as we, for the first time,
had it prepared for us at a great caterer in Halifax......will do it again.


Actually, after picking up our Christmas dinner on the 24th we stopped in to see
my sister, Mary, and her boss, Tim at their shop in the city.


Sophie was very pleased with her gift from Santa....meet Buster everyone!


At the beach on Christmas Day....


Sophie always waiting for one of us....


What can I say?!


Having some editing fun....


Windy and cold at the beach on Christmas day....


Looks like I am standing in the water....but trust me, I am not.


In the beach/dune grass...


Sophie gets lost in this grass.....almost.


Yesterday was my sister, Mary's, birthday and a few of us met at 
a restaurant in Halifax to celebrate.....
left to right: Colin, Brynn (my sister's daughter), Mary, brother Dennis,
Mary's partner Michael, moi and Ron.

Hope you all have a New Year's Eve of your choosing!



Related Posts with Thumbnails