Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where The Winds Take Me......

This being my first blog, I have no idea in which direction the conversations/opinions will take me.
I do have a few opinions on a number of things I have experienced and observed so far in my life. Opinions are very personal and can be subjective. These thoughts will be mine and I will stand by them until I can be convinced otherwise.

It is my hope that this blog will go in a all sorts of directions....covering a lot of different topics and experiences. And maybe a few people will follow along and share their 'stories' too. It would be great to generate a dialogue from which we would all learn and evolve.

Don't want to come across as having lofty expectations! I have none at this point other than hoping to learn a thing or two in the process.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't resist going back in time and seeing how you began your blog, Jim! Articulate words from your heart! I couldn't come close to you in expressing my hopes on my first blog. It's exciting to see how you have progressed. I'm going to keep enjoying posts from your past. And now I better look up Sophie's first post. I wouldn't want her nose out of joint!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I really like your comments and appreciate the time you took to do so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails