Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where The Winds Take Me......

This being my first blog, I have no idea in which direction the conversations/opinions will take me.
I do have a few opinions on a number of things I have experienced and observed so far in my life. Opinions are very personal and can be subjective. These thoughts will be mine and I will stand by them until I can be convinced otherwise.

It is my hope that this blog will go in a all sorts of directions....covering a lot of different topics and experiences. And maybe a few people will follow along and share their 'stories' too. It would be great to generate a dialogue from which we would all learn and evolve.

Don't want to come across as having lofty expectations! I have none at this point other than hoping to learn a thing or two in the process.
Related Posts with Thumbnails