Saturday, September 2, 2017

Saturday Morning Post


Slipping into September in Nova Scotia.....


Part of the field of heather at the park in Halifax.....


Hazy day at the mouth to Halifax Harbour......


Vintage cobalt bottles against a moody sky.....


Came face to face with this fella the other day at the park......an 'inch worm'


Seals are a common sight in Halifax Harbour.
Here are four of them in a cluster on a shoal of rocks to the right.


These seals did not deter Sophie from going after 'Mr.Orangie' in the harbour.


I don't usually take photos of people I don't know.
But as I was above this part of the shoreline at the park
I waited for this young woman to turn her head slightly
till I snapped the camera as I was walking past up a slight grade behind her.


Taken in a very tranquil park in the city looking out into a very busy harbour.


Just a few of some local communities in our area along the Eastern Shore.
How do you think the last one is pronounced?


This body of water is the North West Arm.
It runs parallel to Halifax Harbour with peninsular city of Halifax in between them....
to the right in this photo.


These are popping up all over Nova Scotia the past few years.
I really hope they will eventually replace coal burning generators in this province.


One evening this week on MacDonald Hill.......



Related Posts with Thumbnails